Asset Inventory Plus (AIPLUS) is a robust asset inventory application. Never lose track of your assets again. Keep track of your assets location, whether it is in storage, assigned to a user, etc. AIPLUS is an all-in-one solution that allows you to track all of your computers, printers, hardware, and all other assets. This application includes the ability to track all assets assigned to your employees. Great for keeping track of what your employees have in their possession.
* Easily track software, hardware and all other assets
* Centralized management of your assets, licenses, warranty, support contracts and serial numbers..
* Keep track of your assets location, whether it is in storage, assigned to a user, etc.
* Software license management and compliance. Easily identify how many software licenses you have available. And quickly determine when it's time to purchase more.
* Easily assign assets to employees. Forms are designed to make maintenance a snap.
* Generate reporting on all or specific assets.* With the Professional version you can fully customize the database to suit your needs.
Asset Inventory Plus is a free trial software application from the Inventory & Barcoding subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-02-01. The program can be installed on WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, WinME, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Asset Inventory Plus (version 4.7) has a file size of 53.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 310 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.